Last year, we found that looking back 1 full year (Looking back to an amazing 2018) proved difficult: we needed our LinkedIn messages to remember all. Hence our new year's resolution: celebrate each month!
That is why our management members started with "Happy new month" messages. Please read below the messages for the month of August, which we will continue doing for each new exciting month. (Missed one? January, February, March, April, May, June, July)
Itility Cloud Control
by Geert Vorstermans
Happy new August! Every month we will share our ideas, deliveries and many small next steps towards innovation and becoming fully digital. Dream big, Start small!
• Collaboration is key to create sustainable relations. Coming up in September our "diner in de wolken", is automation always the solution or how do you deal with rising cloud spend?
• Sharing knowledge - new blogs and articles coming up about going digital in your IT operations - by making it hands-off, using software and analytics
• Content - sneak previews into the future of Itility Cloud Control projects by our DevOps teams during their "tactical outlook" session.
• As always we started new projects in the areas of cloud sourcing, cloud cost-control and cloud foundations. Because if you systematically want to improve your IT ops, you need to transform into a lean IT ops factory. Read more about it on our website https://lnkd.in/efGdfky and lets get in touch.
Training and culture
by Fleur Kappen
We will continue this year by celebrating each month, and August at Itility is all about positivity a.k.a. positility! So, here you see what we have done/planned in August related to training, culture, and positivity:
• At August 4, Itility turned 13 years old! For us, the number 13 is a very positive number, since it represents change and transformation
• During August, a total of 11 positive people will join our Itility family
• We will collect and donate clothes to a great charity initiative in Eindhoven called “Dress for Success”, who are committed to provide job seekers (with a minimum income) with presentation advice and representative clothing positive vibes
• At August 23, our bi-monthly Itility Samen is held, which is an all Itility event that combines content, fun, and future. The theme for upcoming Samen is Summer vibes
• We have launched a super cool and positive movie about life at Itility, check out https://lnkd.in/gqQGnEe
I am very excited to experience all positility this August!
by Marianne Faro
No such thing as "komkommer tijd" at Itility... every month we are rocking. So our rocking events in August:
• Celebrate our 13 years Itility anniversary, celebrate the national day of beer with PILSI, and celebrate nominating the winner of the Hackatrain PILSI contest
• Execute the first sales activation prediction for Habesha Breweries, possibly followed by a hackathon on that cool data set
• Create hypotheses on quality documents analysis with the Interfood team of Lex van den Schoor
• See how we can 'cloudify' image data from tomato seedlings so we can use more data in our training set and enhance prediction quality
• And continue using our Itility Data Factory to operationalize Amber hub replenishments, Ampleon factory line insights, AVR production KPI's, and TNO driving scenario's
by John Pratt
It’s August and Itility US is happy to share the following news:
First and foremost, congratulations to Itility on its 13-year anniversary. Our US branch is eager to grow with the same strength that our business in the Netherlands has enjoyed.
Speaking of the Netherlands, it’s worthwhile to note that one of our Dutch transfers is returning home this month, having completed his work in the US. With such, our US team will be hosting a farewell dinner in the upcoming weeks to ensure our returning colleague has a good send-off.
At the same time, members of our management team in the Netherlands are traveling to the US in August. Hence, our US team is looking forward to that visit.
Finally, as training and growth are integral parts of Itility’s identity, we’d like to share that one of our more tenured US colleagues recently received his Scrum Master Certification, while 3 other US colleagues completed a one-day Cisco sponsored Hyperflex training. Congratulations guys!